Hi everyone! The awesome @I_am_Sheqo has nominated me for the “Versatile Blogger Award”! I am honoured and incredibly grateful to get this recognition and it means so much to me! Check out their page here – http://sheqoz.com
RULES FOR THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
1. Thank the blogger for nominating you and link to their blog. ✔
2. Write a blog post on your website showing the award. ✔
3. Describe the story of why you started your blog. ✔
4. Write two pieces of advice you have for new bloggers. ✔
5. Nominate 15 more bloggers. ✔
6. Notify each of your nominees that you have nominated them. ✔
Why I started my blog?
I started my blog because of my great passion for writing and because I wanted to help people. I mainly blog about love and dating related topics.
Blogging gives me an excuse to express my views and talk about topics which I feel people are interested in and should know more about.
It’s amazing how much satisfaction you get from sharing your views with the world. I would definitely recommend that you start blogging if you haven’t done so already.
I started my blog around the same time that I was writing my debut book, Love At First Swipe. Finding love is the most amazing feeling in the world and I wanted to try and help people in their search for love.
2 pieces of advice for new bloggers
1. Make sure you have a clear idea of what your subject matter is – your niche – and have a clear plan about what you’re going to write about, before you start your blog!
2. Write with freedom and make sure the content is of high quality. It doesn’t matter how long or short your post is as long as you’ve put 100% into it! Read through what you’ve written several times before you press the ‘publish’ button, then sit back and watch the number of followers, comments and likes build up!
My nominations are:
Her blog is amazing and talks about beauty, fashion and shopping topics in great detail.
She is a beauty blogger and her amazing blog looks at beauty products.
3. Kalpana Govi
This great blog looks at how to save money better and provides money tips on how to lead a rich life.
4. Shenzy Paradise
A colourful and beautiful blog which exudes feeling, emotion and poetry.
5. Read to Survive
An awesome book blogger who writes about anything and everything to do with books.
6. Savana Rae
An amazing beauty and lifestyle blog with great attention to detail.
7. Little Catch Up
A lifestyle and wellbeing blog, this great blog also specialises in website building with expert content and SEO writing.
8. Lea Bella blogs
An awesome travel and lifestyle blog with great content throughout.
9. Rachel Teodoro
A really informative blog about “real people, real projects, real life”, such as finances, travel and DiY.
An amazing blog from a lifestyle blogger, all about “the life of a do it all from home Mama”, covering everything a Mum needs to know – from potty training to teething.
11. Our Favourite Jar
A beautiful personal blog which covers many topics ranging from parenting to places Claire has visited.
12. A Brewed Awakening
An awesome “mummy blog” providing great advice, opinions and reviews.
13. Some Kind of 50
A positivity blogger and mental health advocate, this is one amazing blog!
14. Live Life Liberated
A mental health advocate, this great blog discusses many different aspects and perspectives of life.
15. Currently, Lately
A beauty and lifestyle blog with great information provided – including help with blogging.
Thanks again for the nomination! I hope you enjoyed my post on this great award!
– Gareth / Love At First Swipe